Why PM America? The PM America Difference
PM America sets the world standard for effective hands-on Information Technology (IT) and project management training. Through PM America’s Training classes, course participants have enhanced their skills through intensive hands-on exercises, under the guidance of expert instructors with real-world experience.We provide both required and optional IT Training for a variety of audiences.
What truly sets us apart from other training providers?
- Expert instructors who average over 20 years of professional experience in the fields in which they teach.
- Training offered when you need it and where it’s wanted—in class at our Education Centers or at Customer’s sites.
- Our 100% Guarantee of Satisfaction.
PM America Solutions
Our IT Certification Programs will validate your level of technical expertise, provide you with tangible credentials, and accelerate your professional development.
- Managers and employees of federal, state, and local governments, as well as Corporate America, who want to succeed in their job functions and/or reach the next level.
- People who have lost their jobs, and want to break into the IT field for the first time.
- Stay at home moms who want to get into the job market.
- Brand new college graduates/rising seniors, who want to increase their chances of employability.
- High school graduates, who want to get into the job market.
- Immigrants, who had different sets of degrees/education from their home country, but now want to try a different field in the United States.
- Many individuals, who already have various degrees, try to find jobs in their specialties. Oftentimes, they cannot find jobs in their field, and sell themselves short at other unrelated industries for low wages.
- PM America is determined to help these individuals by providing them with free consultation and guidance to a new and better career path, specifically by providing them with quality IT training consisting of real-world hands-on experience and computer lab work.